Many people are seeing CBD as a natural remedy to treat a variety of health conditions. While the research on this compound is still in infancy, studies claim that it is promising in treating anxiety, insomnia, pain, and many other ailments. CBD is also recommended by FDA for treating severe seizures.
CBD can be extracted from plants, hemp or cannabis. Hemp has a high concentration of CBD and the other has the mind-altering property THC. However, when manufacturers extract CBD, they make sure to remove THC, and hence it won’t cause you high. CBD that contains less than 0.3% THC is safe and legal in almost all states.
If you want to enjoy these natural benefits of aceite cbd españa, then buy from Just CBD Store that sells organic CBD products of high quality. You can find all types including CBD oil, tinctures, delicious edibles, CBD vape oil, topicals, and much more. They have CBD for your pets too. Since all their products are third-party lab tested you can make sure you get safe and quality products.
CBD And Drug Test
To pass the urine drug test, the recommended amount of THC is less than 50ng/ml. To hit this level, you will have to consume more than 2000 mg of CBD which is a much higher dosage. However, because of the following reasons, you may fail a drug test even if you are taking CBD products.
- If you are taking CBD without checking for THC content in it, you may end up in a problem when showing up for a drug test. This is because some sellers mislabel their products saying it contains hemp CBD in its purest form while they contain low-quality oil with THC in it.
- Since CBD is still not regulated, rules for possession and usage vary depending on the state. You should also check with your employer’s drug and alcohol policy if you are using CBD at the workplace since some employers have a zero-tolerance policy for drug usage.
- You have to make sure that your seller discloses the amount of THC in that product. Some sellers sell products that contain up to 5% of THC. In that case, you could test positive if you are using it regularly.
- Another reason that you may fail a drug test while using CBD is CBN (cannabinol) which is another compound that is derived from THC.
- Even if you consume CBD with 0.3% THC like full-spectrum CBD, you may fail a drug test if you are consuming it daily for a longer time.
- When it comes to drug tests, they only screen for THC and don’t check the presence of CBD. Studies cite that CBD won’t show up with tests that screen marijuana. As long as you use pure CBD products, you should not test positive.
The simple way to pass the drug test is to stick with CBD isolate products that have zero amount of THC in them. Always check the labels and choose dispensaries that have the state- license.
Do your research and make sure that the product you buy is either a pure form of CBD or it contains only traces of THC which falls below the cut-off level of drug test.